Events @ MWS
On average, 5,000 disadvantaged people from all racial and religious backgrounds approach the Methodist Welfare Services (MWS) for help every month. To help them, MWS constantly raises funds through appeal letters and events, such as annual golf tournaments, charity movies and charity gala dinners. Here are some of the events to be held in 2013.
SEE ALL OUR PAST ARCHIVES
- 30th Anniversary Thanksgiving Dinner
- An Enchanted Evening
- Agape Methodist Hospice Public Seminar
- Bak Kwa sales for Yong-En Care Centre
- A tribute to Rev Dr George Wan
- Celebrate Christmas with migrant workers
- Fellowship on the Greens 2012
- An Enchanted Evening 2013
- NYP Heartzout
- STEPS For A Cause Runathon 2012
We need your support, both financially and time-wise, so that we can continue to provide professional services for the poor and needy in our society.